Enshu GE Series
Ultra performance 400mm pallet, 40-taper traveling column horizontal machining center of the latest design. Totally expandable in the field in tools, pallet pools and systems. Easily grows with your company, add tools and pallets for endless possibilities.
A 500mm pallet, 40-taper horizontal machining center that has been a trusted high performer. Offers large travels and a high-speed, heavy cutting spindle. Delivers ultra-performance in speed, thermal stability and unwavering reliability. Totally expandable in the field in both tools and pallet changer configurations. Easily grows with your company for endless possibilities.
A high performance heavy cutting 500mm pallet 50-taper horizontal machining center. Features oversized spindle bearings and 13,000 RPM 40HP spindle for high metal removal in steels and aluminum. Equipped standard with chilled spindle and ballscrews, the JE80G delivers thermal stability and extended duty cycle.
The GE90H is a 630mm 50-taper horizontal of the next generation design. It will offer a full range of ATC capacities and pallet system choices.
Retrofit EMX & SMX Kits
A great productivity investment
The more frugal you are, the more painful it should be to watch your people spend their time unproductively. The cost of the ProtoTRAK CNC is trivial when compared to the cost of the person standing in front of the machine. If you are going to keep and use the machine, retrofit it.
Even a machine that has some wear can be a good candidate for a retrofit. Ballscrews will be installed in the table and saddle and electronic machine tool error calibration and backlash compensation routines help maintain accuracy. If the head is in good condition, you probably have a useful machine.
We only retrofit small knee mills and our expertise is honed by twenty years’ experience and over 15,000 successful retrofits. The retrofit kit includes everything: motors, CNC, hardware, ballscrews, fasteners, even the cable ties. It is installed in your shop in about a day by a factory-trained technician. Custom kits for dozens of machines are available in either two or three-axis CNC.
You shouldn’t stop investing in productivity until all your machinists are working as efficiently as possible. Retrofitting can be a cost-effective way for you to reach that goal.
Inherited principle of space-saving design
In response to user requests for more tools made after the release of the USL-300 model, the USL-480 can be fitted with four standard tools. The remarkably slimmed-down USL-480 is only 480mm wide with the 160mm-long X-axis stroke maintained.
In pursuit of high-precision cutting
The built-in spindle with “zero-center design” lessens the relative displacement of the spindle unit and achieves greater cutting accuracy.
Shortened cycle time
The built-in spindle motor demonstrates a significant reduction in rise time (0 to 10,000min-1) to 1 second or less.* With the automatic loading mechanism installed, the time required for workpiece loading is only 4 seconds.
Only 1,150 mm machine width Ultra-Compact Design
The machine is a slim design with width of only 1,150mm and still comes with a 120mm stroke X-Axis and 230mm stroke Z-Axis. Even with a slim width, it is still designed with 450mm door opening. The machine accessories are placed in front or in accessible locations on the machine as emphasis to routine maintenance.
Takamaz XY-2000 Plus
TAKAMAZ’s top compound machining center “XY-2000” has been redesigned. We have developed this specifically to provide larger work diameter, higher-level compound machining, and increased productivity, without changing the floor space. The first spindle is capable of bar work diameters up to a maximum of φ65mm※. Complex milling work is greatly considered with the combination of Y-axis control and rotary tools. This brings to fruition a high-functionality multi-machine capable of bar work and chuck work, expanding the capabilities in the area of lathe machining.
The maximum bar work diameter is φ51mm, standard, and an 8-inch chuck can be mounted on both spindles. In addition, for the first spindle only, it is possible to modify the spindle to handle bar work diameters up to φ65mm.
Along with increased spindle diameter, the spindle motor power is also increased. An AC18.5/15kW motor is mounted for the first spindle while an AC11/7.5kW motor for the second spindle is mounted, making it possible to perform at even higher level of compound machining, and then some.
Kingston HK-HG Series
Swing over bed: HK: 30″ or 34″
Swing over bed: HG: 34″ or 40″
Choice of distance between centers:
80″ / 120″ / 160″ / 200″/ 240″ / 280″
Spindle bore: HK 12.5″, HG 14.5″
• 20HP motor and wiring complete
• 4-way rapid traverse
• Coolant system
• Semi-air threading attachment
• Hardened and grounded bedways
• Double chuck ready
A unique answer to the problems of small run production
- Ideal for jobs that run in a few hours or a couple of days
- Great for machinists who already know ProtoTRAK
- Shop floor production system that one man can run
- “Problem jobs” that don’t fit into the production system or the toolroom
Kingston CL-38 Series
A powerful and rigid CNC lathe for versatile applications.
The CL-38 is a perfect machine for heavy duty turning and high precision machining. Designed to be a universal CNC turning lathe, it is suitable for the medium to large workpiece, the barstock, and the shaft. Incorporated with a choice of turrets, it offers flexible working modes in both production and non-production jobs.
• FANUC 0iTC, FANUC 0iTD
• Spindle motor 30 HP
• V8 front turret and H6 rear turret
• Single or double chuck ready
Choice of distance between centers:
40″ / 60″ / 80″ / 120″ / 160″
Spindle bore: 4.7″”, 7.08””
Chevalier FSG CNC Series
The FSG-H818CNC & FSG-B818CNC grinding machines are high precision, high efficiency multi purpose CNC profile grinders. These machines are designed to meet current and future grinding requirements such as intricate profiles, mold components and are well suited for parts of aircraft, automobile, electronic, medical, machine tool, and defense industries.
Chevalier Smart Series
The SMART-III Series is capable of producing “mirror” finishes on highly accurate workpieces, which produce microfinishes of 5 RMS or better. The positioning accuracy 0.00015″ to 0.00023″ and the repeatability is 0.00012″ to 0.00023″. The SMART-III’s movements are programmable in increments of 0.0001″.
Chevalier FSG-ADIII Automatic Series
The FSG-ADIII series features a new user-friendly touch-screen control with standard surface grinding programs and a plunge grinding cycle. There is also an optional crisscross or zigzag and a CBN dressing cycle. So simple and user-friendly, all skill levels can operate this series of ADIII controllers.
The fully automatic grinding mode consists of rough- and fine-grinding cycles, switching from rough-grinding down-feed increments to fine-grinding down-feed increments at preset points during the cycle. This crossfeed also switches from a rough to fine cross-feed increment, which results in a finer surface finish and finer accuracy.
• No more cycle stops or prepping the wheel
• Faster cycle times
• Chevalier control: touch screen
• 3-Axes Fully Automatic
• Table size: up to 16″W x 40″L
• Auto. dressing and compensation optional
• Elevation is driven by servo motor
• 3-Axes needle roller way
• Max. grinding sizes: up to 16″ x 40″
• Spindle power: up to 10 HP, greater spindle HP available
Chevalier FSG-2A818/3A818 Automatic Series
Series features a smooth and accurate movement with low friction to ensure high accuracy and longer way life. The proximity switches let the operator set the right stroke for each workpiece. The precision 0.0001″ graduated microfeed device (worm and wormgear design) ensures precise positioning of the cross axis.
• Vertical feed is driven by AC motor and equipped with automatic downfeed device and manual microdownfeed device
• Cross movement is driven by AC motor
• Longitudinal table movement is driven by hydraulic unit
• Table traverses on hardened & ground guideways w/ steel ball bearings
• Turcite-B laminated and hand-scraped machine slideways
• Table reversing mechanism
• Elevating microfeed device
Chevalier CGP Hydraulic Cylindrical Series
Hydraulic Cylindrical Grinder with heavy-duty hydrostatic spindle bearings
• Hydrostatic bearings for precision grinding
• Precision ballscrew with AC digital motor
• Mitsubishi PLC control with touch screen
• Wheelhead repeatability ±0.000050″
• Variable speed workhead 16-450rpm
• Automatic dresser w/ compensation (opt)
• Internal grinding attachment (opt)
Chevalier CGP Cylindrical Series
Universal cylindrical grinder with heavy-duty hydrostatic spindle bearings
• Hydrostatic spindle bearings for precision grinding
• Precision ballscrew driven by AC digital servo motor
• Mitsubishi PLC control with touch screen operation
• Wheelhead repeatability of ±0.000050”
• Variable speed workhead 16-450rpm, 0.8kw AC servo motor
• Table travels on one V, one flat guideway
• Fully ribbed, high grade Meehanite cast iron
• Tailstock center is capable of absorbing thermal expansion of workpiece
• Rough grinding, fine grinding and sparkout in one setting
• Wheel head retract to original setting point after grinding cycle is complete